From: "Stéphane Guedon" <stephane@××××××××××.eu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] crypt my home repository
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 16:19:59
1 On Monday 02 January 2012 09:07:49 Stéphane Guedon wrote:
2 > Hi all
3 >
4 > I may ask something already discussed, but I can't find any good
5 > documentation. I am wondering of how to secure my home repository on my
6 > laptop. I am thinking of cryptography and other things (the password
7 > uncrypt the repository and allows to read files...).
8 >
9 > What tool to use for ? Anybody knows a good doc (in french would be really
10 > good) ?
11 >
12 > I am not really paranoïd, but I work now in a quite important environnement
13 > and want any data I get out to be secured...
14
15 Actually, there's ecryptfs, which is the one I was thinking but I didn't
16 remember at the beginning.
17
18 But It's quite hard to use with the doc I find !
21 Stéphane Guedon
22 http://www.22decembre.eu/
23 http://lectures.22decembre.eu/
24 carte de visite : http://www.22decembre.eu/downloads/Stephane-Guedon.vcf