From: Mike Kazantsev <mike_kazantsev@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] cnn.com flash videos crash firefox
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 10:06:22
1 On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 10:21:17 +0100
2 Enrico Weigelt <weigelt@×××××.de> wrote:
3
4 > * Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
5 >
6 > > >> http://www.foxnews.com/ Fair and Balanced.
7 > > >>
8 > > >
9 > > > *rofl*
10 > > >
11 > > > Joke of the day ;-o
12 > >
13 > > Nope, not a joke at all. Thinking CNN is fair and balanced would be
14 > > tho. Saying that about NBC would make me laugh so hard I would turn
15 > > blue and die.
16 >
17 > You actually believe that crap ?!
18 > Fox is one of those major forces who heavily agitate against the
19 > 911-truth movement, denunciate them as "anarchists" or criminals
20 > (eg. Geraldo w/ his whitepower twillings) and conditions people
21 > to accept NWO.
22 >
23 > Wake up, switch off that megacorp propaganda tube and research
24 > *youself* instead of consuming their brainfuck.
25 >
26 > cu
27
28 I don't think anyone subscribes to "gentoo-users" list just to read
29 more of this nonsense, I certainly didn't, so what's the whole point of
30 this "discussion" here?
31
32 Prehaps you should go and tell all this stuff to people who actually
33 care, like some "political-flame-wars" mailing list, yell it on the
34 streets, or something ;)
38 Mike Kazantsev // fraggod.net