From: hanfi <gentoo@××××××.ch>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] iOS and Linux
Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 09:25:43
1 Hi,
2 It worked for me using the instructions on the gentoo wiki
3 http://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Apple_iPod,_iPad,_iPhone
4
5 Disclaimer: This was 2 or 3 years ago, with a older version of ios. This
6 created some annoyances with MacOS (always needed run the apple fsck
7 thingy, loaded music did not properly show up in itunes, and similar
8 stuff), but it basicaly worked.
9