From: imacake/LK <linuxrocksrulers@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] "Invalid boot diskette" what do I do?
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 22:28:05
1 On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 12:47:36PM -0800, Grant wrote:
2 > LOL. Except not really. Am I totally screwed or is there some
3 > little-known method for kick-starting an apparently dead HD?
4 > Everything was fine until it was rebooted. Multiple reboots always
5 > come back to:
6 >
7 > Invalid Boot diskette- Enter BOOT diskette into A:
8 >
9 > Cracks about how if the system is old enough to have a floppy drive
10 > then it's overdue for a dead HD are appropriate.
11
12 Diskette is not HDD
13
14 A: looks too much windows-like. old system you said.. so OK.