From: "John J. Foster" <Gentoo-User@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Image resize question..
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 00:48:33
1 On Mon, Mar 06, 2006 at 12:07:32AM +0000, Rohit Sharma wrote:
2 > Apologies in advance for this quick question which isn't about Gentoo
3 > per se, but is about work on Linux.
4 > Is there a command [hint "man command" shall do] which I can use to
5 > resize an image? I have 200 of them in a directory which I want to
6 > resize to fit my cellphone.
7
8 I haven't used it for a couple years, but take a look at imagemagick.
9
10 festus
13 I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer gods than
14 you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods,
15 you will understand why I dismiss yours.
16 ...Stephen F Roberts