From: Hans-Werner Hilse <hilse@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Double network cards
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 17:04:52
1 Hi,
2
3 On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 18:42:04 +0200 "Marco Calviani"
4 <marco.calviani@×××××.com> wrote:
5
6 > thanks for replying. Actually the network with the fixed IP would be
7 > used only for accessing the machine from the internet (that would be
8 > its only use), since the other address is masked behind closed
9 > network.
10
11 OK, with non-ambiguous routing, I don't see any problems at all.
12 Except, maybe, for your security policy if that server is now in DMZ
13 _and_ LAN. But I think you're probably very aware of that...
14
15 -hwh
16 --
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list