From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] how to restart the network, no net.enp1s0
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 18:06:54
1 On Sun, Jan 16, 2022 at 1:50 AM n952162 <n952162@×××.de> wrote:
2 >
3 > Hello all,
4 >
5 > my system runs fine, but when I want to restart my network, I find
6 > there's no /etc/init.d/net.enp1s0 link or other interesting candidate.
7 > Do something change here?
8 >
9 > What do I need to do to restart my network?
13 Obviously the answers depends completely on how you are managing
14 services and what executables you have on your highly customizable
15 Gentoo machine, but possibly:
16
17 sudo service network-manager restart
18
19 sudo systemctl restart NetworkManager.service
20
21 sudo nmcli networking off && sudo nmcli networking on
22
23 sudo ifdown -a && sudo ifup -a
24
25 If you are using systemctl then