From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE 4.9.5 VERY slow to respond
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 13:53:32
1 Francisco Ares wrote:
2 >
3 > Hello,
4 >
5 > When i saw your message, it was something of a relief, I was even
6 > thinking about a hardware problem, sometimes it freezes for so long
7 > and so much it even doesn't allow me to switch to one of the consoles.
8 > Sometimes I could not wait, and just reset the computer.
9 >
10 > Now I know it might be something else besides hardware (I have run
11 > Memtest+ for more than 24h and nothing showed up).
12 >
13 > Francisco
14 >
15 > --
16 > "If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then
17 > you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and
18 > I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have
19 > two ideas." - George Bernard Shaw
20
21 Well, it is not just you. I'm trying some things so if I find a fix,
22 I'll certainly post it. I may resync and see if there is any updates
23 too. By the way, when was your last sync? Mine was about midnight CST
24 on the 29th.
25
26 Dale
27
31 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!