From: "Anthony E. Caudel" <acaudel@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Manually compiling a gentoo package
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 15:56:01
1 Richard Fish wrote:
2 > On 5/22/06, Anthony E. Caudel <acaudel@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >
4 >> Thanks, Richard. Those steps did the trick. And the author's
5 >> correction fixed the problem also.
8 > Cool. If upstream is going to apply the patch to a future release
9 > that may be some weeks off, you might consider filing a bug report on
10 > bugs.gentoo.org with the patch to get it added to the current ebuild
11 > and release.
12 >
13 > -Richard
14 >
15 Should I put my self-fixed pgcalc2 in an overlay?
18 Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary
19 Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
20 -- Benjamin Franklin
21 --
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list