From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] "Icon" Editor???
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 14:58:55
1 Hi,
2
3 I am trying to create "button screens" and such stuff for a touch
4 enabbles LCD of 160x80 pixels (pure black and white).
5
6 Unfortunately I couldn't convince gimp to set black pixels
7 when using Indexed mode...
8
9 And converting an rgb/grayscaled picture to b/w is no option,
10 since on a 160x80 "screen" this would result in broken lines
11 and such...
12
13 I there any Icon-Editor which is able to handle text (kiconeditor
14 can't do that) and the other more general graphical drawing
15 operations?
16
17 Or any other application with which I could acchieve what I want?
18
19 Thank you very much for any help in advance!
20
21 Kind regards,
22 Meino Cramer
26 Please don't send me any Word- or Powerpoint-Attachments
27 unless it's absolutely neccessary. - Send simply Text.
28 See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
29 In a world without fences and walls nobody needs gates and windows.