From: "Timothy A. Holmes" <tholmes@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] SOMEWHAT OFF TOPIC -- Palm Tungsten E, and Google Calendar
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 19:41:26
1 > Selon "Timothy A. Holmes" <tholmes@×××××××××.net>:
2 >
3 > > > On 11/07/06, Timothy A. Holmes <tholmes@×××××××××.net> wrote:
4 > > >
5 > > >
6 > > > > I have followed the above Wiki article, and have hit a snag.
7 > > >
8 > > > Further down the same webpage it also gives instructions on
9 creating a
10 > > > udev rule . . .
11 > > >
12 > > > Also, check the links at the bottom of the page and the forum.
13 > > >
14 > > > HTH
15 > > > --
16 > > > Regards,
17 > > > Mick
18 > > > --
19 > > > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
20 > >
21 > > [Timothy A. Holmes]
22 > >
23 > > Hi Mick -- I have followed the instructions on creating the UDEV
24 rule,
25 > > and everything works perfectly up to that point.
26 > >
27 > So have I, and it works every once in a while... Sometimes it works 2
28 or 3
29 > times
30 > in a row, sometimes it just can't read /dev/pilot (that does exist...)
31 > Finally, I use the final solution as described in the wiki page :
32 create
33 > dirs
34 > and links at boot time. Works fine...
35 > Conclusion udev is flaky regarding PDA's sync.
36 > --
37 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
38
39 [Timothy A. Holmes]
40
41 Ok -- I will give that a try -- thanks
42
43 Timothy A. Holmes
44 IT Manager / Network Admin / Web Master / Computer Teacher
45
46 Medina Christian Academy
47 A Higher Standard...
51 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list