From: Willie WY Wong <wongwwy@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] portage updates
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 07:00:50
1 On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 01:36:00AM +0000, Penguin Lover Peter Humphrey squawked:
2 > On Thursday 23 February 2012 11:48:59 Alan McKinnon wrote:
3 >
4 > > I prefer to update portage first, just in case it co-coincides with some
5 > > update to the tree <pedantic old fart mode ON>
6 >
7 > What does "co-coincides" mean? I know that various versions of English exist
8 > out there, but this one has me foxed.
9
10 When Alan puts on his pedantic old fart hat, sometimes he gets so
11 excited that he stutters a little bit.
12
13 :)
14
15 W
16 --
17 Data aequatione quotcunque fluentes quantitae involvente fluxiones invenire
18 et vice versa ~~~ I. Newton