From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to read package changelogs?
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2011 08:03:49
1 Am Sonntag 02 Oktober 2011, 01:13:54 schrieb Spidey:
2 > That's one task that I find difficult to do in Gentoo. Should I mess with
3 > temp folders in /var/tmp/portage to find changelogs there? I'd like
4 > something easy to use as eix or equery, but since Gentoo just maintains
5 > ebuild files I guess it doesn't mess with changelogs. I hope I'm wrong.
6 >
7 > Claudio Roberto França Pereira (Spidey)
8 > @spideybr
9 > Engenharia de Computação - UFES 2006/1
10
11 which changelogs?
12
13 gentoo's changelogs (which are next to the ebuilds) or the software's
14 changelogs (which can usually also found on their websites)?
17 #163933