From: Tanstaafl <tanstaafl@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gentoo-systemd-only deprecation
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 16:50:00
1 On 2013-07-31 11:45 AM, Yohan Pereira <yohan.pereira@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > The "one true way" is to set -systemd in your useflags. However anything
3 > that hard depends on systemd will pull it in like AFAIR gnome. Trying to
4 > opt-out of systemd in these cases is not supported and probably not
5 > trivial.
6
7 Ok, I misread some things in those discussions (was reading quickly)...
8
9 I could have sworn I saw mention a -systemd USE flag was explicitly
10 rejected by the devs... now I see it was only a USE flag for the
11 inclusion of the unit files.
12
13 Sorry for the noise...