From: behrouz khosravi <bz.khosravi@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] video playback problem in full screen
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 13:04:49
1 Hello everyone. I am running i3wm and compton on xorg and Nouveau driver.
2 Both VLC and Mplayer produce some glitches in the screen when they are in
3 the full screen mode.
4 What I mean by glitch is that on some random spots of the screen the
5 brightness changes for a very short time.
6 I know that it is a vague explanation, and I am sorry for that but I don't
7 know how to give a more clear explanation!
8 I am quite sure that there is nothing wrong with the Nouveau driver,
9 because my Arch box is using the same driver and has no problem.
10 However I was wondering, how can I identify the source of this problem?
11 Thanks for your time.