From: forgottenwizard <phrexianreaper@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Help finding a tv tuner card's chipset
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 20:35:38
1 On 13:41 Sat 29 Sep , Grant Edwards wrote:
2 > On 2007-09-29, forgottenwizard <phrexianreaper@××××××××.com> wrote:
3 >
4 > > Since I'm using cable, I figure if I need to, in 17 month I
5 > > can get a converter, or afford to buy a better card.
6 >
7 > If you're using cable, you may not need to. Cable companies
8 > are free to continue distributing analog signals as long as
9 > they want.
10 >
11 > --
12 > Grant Edwards grante Yow! I need to discuss
13 > at BUY-BACK PROVISIONS
14 > visi.com with at least six studio
15 > SLEAZEBALLS!!
16 >
17 > --
18 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
22 Good to know. Right now I'm down to finding a working app (mplayer only
23 seems to work so far, and it doesn't seem to work quite right).
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list