From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kwallet [SOLVED]
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 20:04:10
1 On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 21:38:46 +0200, Hemmann, Volker Armin wrote:
2
3 > > But if you do close it, it's more of a pain. /home is on an encrypted
4 > > filesystem, so there is no need to password protect the password
5 > > again.
6 >
7 > and it closes after a while, when no website asks for a pw. So
8 > everytime you surf on a website, you have to enter the kwallet pw.
9
10 Only if you configure it so.
11
12 > I don't see, why kmail's behaviour is more painfull.
13
14 It is an extra level of inconvenience for the person using KMail.
15 Computers are supposed to make things easier. If we wanted to modify our
16 behaviour to suit the software, we'd be using Windows :(
20 Neil Bothwick
21
22 Did you hear about the blind prostitute? You have to hand it to her.