From: Michael Trausch <mike@×××××××.us>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: OT: new printer suggestions?
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 21:12:20
1 To add to the list of recommendations, I have used Lexmark lasers (mono and
2 color) for a long time and been very happy with them. They work with
3 standard PostScript drivers out of the box, with duplex support for those
4 models that have it. Their inkjets are crap, but then again they all are; i
5 don't use ink jet printers at all.