From: "Sigfrido V. Ortiz C." <sigfridov@×××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Why can't kernel-2.6.19-gentoo-r5 see my root partition?
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 17:32:48
1 brucemunro@×××××××××××××.uk wrote:
2
3 > b.n. wrote:
4 >
5 >> Bruce Munro ha scritto:
6 >>
7 >>> A famous British mountaineer, George Mallory, who made several attempts
8 >>> on Mt. Everest, and was eventually killed on the mountain, was once
9 >>> asked why he was so determined to climb the peak. His answer? "Because
10 >>> it is there."
11 >>>
12 >>> Surely a very similar argument applies to Gentoo users and new Linux
13 >>> kernels! ;-)
16 >> Yeah, I know of Gentooist friends that are just so :)
17 >> But remember he was killed on the mountain...
20 > A very good point indeed! I myself have recently ended up doing a
21 > complete re-installation of my Gentoo system after getting it into a
22 > bit of mess. But then again, if you didn't enjoy installations and
23 > fixing problems you wouldn't stick with Gentoo anyway.
26 > -Bruce
32 I agree with you Bruce, but i want to keep alive to enjoy more long time
33 to Gentoo...!!
34 --
35 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list