From: Willie Wong <wwong@××××××××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] text in xterm
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2010 23:47:08
1 On Sat, Oct 09, 2010 at 09:29:36PM +0000, James wrote:
2 > Using various different hardware configurations -- my laptop has a
3 > Intel 915GM. The same thing happens on my iMac which has an nVidia
4 > card.
5 >
6 > I tried to take a screenshot of the issue, but the artifacts do NOT
7 > appear in the screenshot.
10 Hum, does http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=150390
11 help? (It suggests that it is a problem with Compiz 0.8.6 against
12 nVidia and Intel drivers, and a work around is to downgrade to 0.8.4.)
13
14 Cheers,
15
16 W
17 --
18 Willie W. Wong wwong@××××××××××××××.edu
19 Data aequatione quotcunque fluentes quantitae involvente fluxiones invenire
20 et vice versa ~~~ I. Newton