From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Get off my lawn?
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 01:18:20
1 On 01/16/2015 03:25 PM, Paul B. Henson wrote:
2 > http://www.linuxvoice.com/interview-lennart-poettering/
3 >
4 > So it seems the reason (in Lennart Poettering's imagination at least)
5 > that Gentoo hasn't embraced systemd as our default init system is
6 > because we're all old and conservative? Not like those young Arch Linux
7 > power user whippersnappers who are much more progressive and have such a
8 > greater interest in making the best out of their computers.
9 >
10 > Bleh.
11
12 I'd love to see a bar-chart of the age distribution of gentoo devs.
13
14 And then compare it to a similar chart of the people who hang out in
15 this mailing list :)