From: Marcus Wanner <marcusw@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: No desktop after login with kdm
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 16:02:28
1 It tends to be caused by crashes in which the session is not saved and
2 the session manager has a hard time restoring it, so it doesn't start
3 the panel and other stuff. Usually, starting the panel manually or
4 logging out with out saving the session and then back in again will fix
5 it. Glad you got it working!
6
7 Marcus
8