From: Jack <ostroffjh@×××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: systemd-boot on openrc
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2022 03:02:38
1 On 4/18/22 22:53, Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > On Monday, 18 April 2022 16:05:24 -00 Peter Humphrey wrote:
3 >> The machine is sick. I now have no mouse or keyboard after POST. They're
4 >> fine in UEFI BIOS setup, and they're fine after the default kernel has
5 >> finished booting - just not at boot menu time.
6 > And now it's perfectly all right. What is one supposed to do in the face of
7 > such chaos?
8 >
9 > I confess that the machine is perilously close to being hurled through the
10 > window.
11
12 I generally blame such behavior on "phase of the moon and blue magic
13 dust."  Is it time to go to your local church to ask if the priest will
14 perform an exorcism?