From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Making a new frame-buffer console font
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 07:00:43
1 Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > On 09/02/2015 00:50, Peter Humphrey wrote:
3 >> On Sunday 08 February 2015 17:31:33 wabenbau@×××××.com wrote:
4 >>> Am Sonntag, 08.02.2015 um 15:30 schrieb Alan McKinnon
5 >>> <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>:
6 >>>> I actively seek out and use fonts with a stroked zero (or at least
7 >>>> with a dot in the middle of the zero. I can never remember if the
8 >>>> digit is the fat one or the thin one
9 >>> It's the same with me. :-)
10 >> I'd have thought it was easy enough: the zero is the same width as the
11 >> other numerals. The O is bigger.
14 > I have a horrible suspicion all 3 of us wear spectacles :-)
15 >
16 > And it's been a few years since I could spot a difference of 2 pixels wide!
20 Anyone besides me use the ctrl + shortcut to zoom in? I do that and I
21 have bi-focals on. I also have a magnifying glass right in front of my
22 monitor.
23
24 Sounds bad don't it?
25