From: William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] speedup remote portage
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 03:08:10
1 PORTDIR="/mnt/mfs/portage"
2
3 /mnt/mfs is a moosefs fuse mount
4
5 shared full tree including distfiles, and separate package files for
6 different hardware groups
9 BillK
13 On 27/2/20 9:56 am, Michael Jones wrote:
14 > When you say you have a remote portage. What do you mean?
15 >
16 > The actual portage tree, with all the ebuilds? Or something else?
17 >
18 > On Wed, Feb 26, 2020, 18:08 William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au