From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] GNOME: Selecting shut down in the menu sometimes lands me back a gdm login screen.
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 22:51:01
1 On Tuesday 02 February 2010 17:10:26 ubiquitous1980 wrote:
2 > Selecting shut down in the menu sometimes lands me back a gdm login
3 > screen. At other times, the computer shuts down normally.
4 >
5 Does it eventually shutdown after it lands you at the gdm login screen? I
6 suffer similar symptoms with xdm/fluxbox lately, but it shuts down. Only the
7 shut down processes happen behind the screen - on another tty.
8 --
9 Regards,
10 Mick