From: Renat Golubchyk <ragermany@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Mplayer2, where is it?
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 21:30:05
1 Hi!
2
3 On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 12:06:52 -0600 Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net> wrote:
4 > I went to a link a bit ago in Seamonkey and a box came up that it
5 > needed mplayer2 plugin. I don't see it in portage so can someone
6 > tell me where I can find it?
7
8 mplayer2 is the name of the main executable of the old Windows Media
9 Player 6.4 (mplayer2.exe). So you just have to check that your
10 mplayerplug-in handles the application/x-mplayer2 mimetype. Write
11 about:plugins in the address bar of your Seamonkey and check if it is
12 the case. If it's not maybe you haven't compiled in Windows Media Plugin
13 support (wmp USE-flag must be set).
16 Cheers,
17 Renat
20 Probleme kann man niemals mit derselben Denkweise loesen,
21 durch die sie entstanden sind.
22 (Einstein)