From: "Matthew R. Lee" <leemr@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] automounter
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 21:29:43
1 On Sunday 16 October 2005 17:50, Dave Nebinger wrote:
2 > On Sunday 16 October 2005 04:34 pm, Matthew R. Lee wrote:
3 > > I've been wrestling with this all weekend. My last emerge --update world
4 > > emerged dbus and hal. Now usb storage devices are not mounted. I've
5 > > been getting the following message during boot:
6 >
7 > I'm willing to bet that revdep-rebuild -p will show that automount needs to
8 > be re-emerged. Revdep-rebuild (without the -p) will clean up all apps with
9 > broken library links for you.
10 ran Revdep-rebuild. It didn't fix the problem.
11 So what can I try next?
12 Matt
13 --
14 %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%