From: JimD <Jim@×××××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] GorillaTrades Tutorial
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 19:25:56
1 On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 09:41:22 -0800
2 "Mark Knecht" <markknecht@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > Thanks Jim - I'll look at my config on this end.
5 >
6 > What do you have for Firefox flags?
7
8 www-client/mozilla-firefox-1.5.0.1-r3
9 USE="gnome xprint -debug -ipv6 -java -mozdevelop -xinerama"
10
11 > I presume that by Shockwave Flash you mean netscape-flash as an
12 > emerge?
13
14 No. I did not use the gentoo provided netscape-flash. If you don't
15 have flash installed you can go to any page with flash on it and get a
16 "Click to intall flash" type of thing from Firefox. I used that method
17 and flash was installed to my local profile.
18
19 Try to emerge -C netscape-flash and then go to the link you posted
20 earlier and install flash to your profile. Restart FF and see what you
21 get.
22
23 > Thanks,
24 > Mark