From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] pcmcia/usb tv tuner
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 22:18:02
1 On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 22:15:53 +0100, Pongracz Istvan wrote:
2
3 > Does anybody have a working pcmcia/usb tv tuner card for linux?
4 >
5 > I plan to replace our "old" desktop pc with a laptop and I would like to
6 > complete the TV function with the laptop.
7 > So, it would be nice to find a working pcmcia tv tuner card.
8
9 I've not tried a PCMCIA one, but the Freecom USB DVB-T device works well.
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 Power outage at a department store yesterday, Twenty people were
16 trapped on the escalators.