From: Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: wlan0 is sssloooow
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 22:41:30
1 On 11/26/06, Sergio Polini <sp_rm_it@×××××.it> wrote:
2 > My pings (perhaps all DNS lookups) are slow even if connect my PC to
3 > both the wireless router and the cable, i.e. when there are both
4 > a "fast" (metric 0) and a "slow" (metric 2000) interface.
5 >
6 > > What do "ifconfig wlan" and "iwconfig wlan" report for the fast and
7 > > slow states?
8 >
9 > Fast (i.e. normal ;-) state happens only when net.wlan0 is stopped.
10 > When I start net.wlan0:
11
12 Are both wired and wireless enabled? Your original posting doesn't
13 show any records for eth0. In the 'slow' state, what is the output of
14 'ifconfig -a' and route?
15
16 -Richard
17 --