From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: [OT] Binary install distro
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 01:25:09
1 Pandu Poluan wrote:
4 > On Nov 16, 2011 8:07 AM, "Dale" <rdalek1967@×××××.com
5 > <mailto:rdalek1967@×××××.com>> wrote:
6 > >
7 > > Pandu Poluan wrote:
8 > >>
9 > >>
10 > >> On Nov 16, 2011 3:26 AM, "Dale" <rdalek1967@×××××.com
11 > <mailto:rdalek1967@×××××.com>> wrote:
12 > >> >
13 > >> >
14 > >> > I always make /home separate. Well, until udev needs it too I
15 > guess. lol
16 > >> >
17 > >>
18 > >> Heh, I knew you'd bring up that monstrosity ;-)
19 > >>
20 > >> Rgds,
23 > > I couldn't resist. Sorry. o_O Just shows people on here know me
24 > to well.
27 > Have you tried waltdnes' udev-less guide?
28 >
29 > Rgds,
32 I read the messages and am following it. Since I rarely change
33 hardware, I may at some point give it a shot. I just got a lot going on
34 right now. My health being one of them. My body does not like cool
35 weather or when the pressure changes. Crappy arthritis. :/
36
37 Dale
38
42 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!