From: Mike Williams <mike@××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] unattended installation
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 20:31:15
1 On Monday 24 October 2005 21:13, Eric Waguespack wrote:
2 > apologies if this isn't the best mailer to send this under, but I was
3 > curious, is there an "unattended installation" project for Gentoo? It
4 > would help with mass deployments... I was going to try and come up
5 > with a bash script but I figured I would ask before I tried to
6 > reinvent the wheel.
7
8 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/releng/installer/
9
10 I've just used it myself, and it does actually work quite well. Quite fragile,
11 so well worthy of it's alpha status, but it does work.
14 Mike Williams
15 --
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list