From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] cannot print after changing CUPS printer
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 20:01:53
1 On 28/06/06, Michael [Plouj] Ploujnikov <ploujj@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > I used to print to a LAN CUPS printer at
3 > lanmachine:631/printers/printername until I recently took that
4 > (parallel port printer) and hooked it up to lp0 on my local machine.
5 > Since then I cannot seem to print from any local application nor does
6 > lpstat show any printers:
7 >
8 > currently this is what I see:
9 > $ lpstat
10 > lpstat: Unable to connect to server: No route to host
11
12 Assuming that you have started cupsd (well, if you can print a test
13 page then you definitely have cupsd running ;-) what does lpstat -d
14 show?
15 --
16 Regards,
17 Mick