From: "»Q«" <boxcars@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Gentoo User posting diagrams, graphics?
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 16:43:17
1 On Tue, 27 Oct 2015 14:50:16 +0000 (UTC)
2 James <wireless@×××××××××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > J. Roeleveld <joost <at> antarean.org> writes:
5
6 > > Most graphical mail clients don't display ascii_art correctly.
7 >
8 > Huh. So ascii art is out as an option?
9
10 I think it would be fine here, where hopefully anyone interested would
11 be able to configure his client to display with a monospace font.
12 Anybody having trouble with that, you could point to gmane's
13 copy -- they use monospace for display.
14
15 > I do not like it anyway for network diagrams purposes...
16
17 I don't mind reading them, but they're a PiTA to create (unless there's
18 some good tool out there I don't know about).