From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Konqueror and https sites
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 22:40:22
1 On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 4:40 PM, Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > This doesn't seem to be my week with Konqueror. Suddenly my bank's internet
3 > banking site won't work, claiming SSL errors.
4 >
5 > Could someone please double check using konqueror-4.2.1* if this link works,
6 > or if I have done something stupid config-wise:
7 >
8 > http://www.absa.co.za
9 > In the left sidebar there's a red block. Top right of that block is a "logon"
10 > button. Clicking it should take you to an https login page, instead I almost
11 > instantly get an error page.
12
13 It works fine for me in Konq 4.2.2 on Linux and Konq 4.2.1 on Windows XP.