From: Kan-I Jyo <cecilhsujp@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Atheros 5xxx driver in kernel 2.6.24-gentoo-r5
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 14:22:48
1 Though I do not own a model as you have metion, but I believe that the
2 ath5k driver module will not be found in kernels less than 2.6.25.
3
4 In other word, you may have to wait for 2.6.25 or later gentoo-source
5 to be marked as stable or do
6
7 # echo "sys-kernel/gentoo-sources" >> /etc/portage/package.keywords
8
9 to use a not-yet-stable version of kernel.