From: Dave Nebinger <dnebinger@××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] OT: Web mail suggestions...
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 18:15:52
1 > > Anyone out there using eGroupWare? Looks good on the site and it would
2 > > appear to use most of the standard tools...
3 > I've got it installed. I like the looks of it a lot, but my mail users
4 > are
5 > real os users, and you have to add the egroupware users into it's
6 > database.
7 > so i'd have to add everyone twice, and password changes would be a
8 > nightmare.
9 > so I pretty much don't use it. I like the product, though, if I had
10 > virtural
11 > users.
12
13 Cool. This is going on my home system so, whilst I would have double user
14 headaches, since I'm only talking about 5 users it shouldn't be a problem.
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list