From: tuxic@××××××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Udev trouble: Non working rule...or...
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 18:18:47
1 On 09/28 05:56, Mateusz Lenik wrote:
2 > On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 07:39:58PM +0200, tuxic@××××××.de wrote:
3 > > The interesting thing is: I have a pololu avr programmer (v20, an
4 > > ISP-programmer it is), which uses also /dev/ttyACM<n>...and that
5 > > one works fine. I plugged it in simultanously to ensure all drivers
6 > > get loaded...and then I plugged in the Digispark...and udec does
7 > > nothing.
8 > >
9 > > Or do I misinterpret here something?
10 > Multiple different drivers may create /dev/ttyACM<n> nodes for devices.
11 >
12 > For example, on my system I have multiple /dev/ttyUSB<n> nodes. Some of
13 > them are created by cdc_ether driver, that's my LTE modem. When I plug
14 > in a popular arduino clone that uses ch341 usb chip, it needs
15 > a different driver called ch341.
16 >
17 > You probably need to build your kernel with CONFIG_USB_ACM compiled in
18 > or enabled as a module.
19 >
20 > --
21 > mlen
22
23 Hi mlen,
24
25 USB_ACM is already included into the kernel (not as module).
26 By the way: CH340/CH341 ... I had a lot of trouble with those...
27
28 Cheers
29 Meino