From: "Paul B. Henson" <henson@×××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] Umasking media-tv/mythtv-0.28?
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2016 21:33:58
1 > From: Rich Freeman
2 > Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2016 12:14 PM
3 >
4 > The other issue is that my mythtv front-end died shortly after I got
5 > it into the tree, and I've ended up moving off of mythtv.
6
7 Bummer; out of curiosity, how are you satiating your media needs now?
8
9 > limbo. However, it almost certainly works and tweaks to improve it
10 > are certainly welcome. I'm sure cardoe would commit them but if not I
11 > can try to help out with that. I just have no way to test anything at
12 > the moment so I don't want to fiddle with it without testing feedback
13 > from an active user.
14
15 Cool, thanks. I'll go ahead and unmask it and upgrade over Christmas break with a local ebuild then, incorporating the three existing bug fixes and not force enabling the logserver for openrc. I actually use syslog for my logging needs with mythtv.