From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Full disk encryption
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 00:38:24
1 David W Noon wrote:
2 > This might be one of Dale's problems, if he was trying to use commands
3 > from the root filesystem within the initramfs.
4
5 I don't think that was the issue. I had nano, busybox and that was it.
6 Basically, I just wanted it to be able to load enough that it could boot
7 even if /usr and /var was on a separate partition. Nothing real fancy,
8 just the basics. I was going to save the fancy stuff for later.
9
10 Still, it didn't work. I fixed one error only to have another. The
11 last error, I couldn't find a fix for. I don't even recall what it was
12 now.
13
14 Dale
15
19 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!