From: Pupino <pupinux@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] emerge wants to downgrade packages
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 13:41:54
1 Hi,
2 generally there's nothing wrong in downgrading packages and means that the
3 version you're using has been masked for some reason.
4 You should check if the version you currently have is masked for your
5 architecture. If yes emerge is ok and that's a normal behaviour.
6 You can check that here: http://www.gentoo-portage.com
7
8 HTH
9 Davide