From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: HTML editor WYSIWYG
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 01:14:40
1 On Monday 18 March 2013 14:10:40 Grant Edwards wrote:
2
3 > There's no such thing as a WYSIWYG HTML editor
4
5 Depends. Kompozer is built on the Firefox tree, so if Firefox gives you what
6 you want to see, Kompozer will be WYSIWYG..
7
8 On the other hand, its HTML is not pure, the application is buggy and it
9 hasn't been updated for a year or two. I made extensive use of it while
10 developing my choir's website, but mostly for its very useful help with CSS.
11
12 If I were starting out again, which I may do soon, I'd want both Kompozer
13 and Bluefish to hand.
14
15 HTH.
18 Peter