From: John Dangler <jdangler@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] workspace setups
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 02:41:32
1 Rats (I forgot to turn off mail on the win box)
2
3 Sorry - I'm using gnome atm
4
5 John D
8 -----Original Message-----
9 From: John Jolet [mailto:john@×××××.net]
10 Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 10:25 PM
11 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
12 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] workspace setups
13
14 Those workspaces are a feature of your windowmanager, not gentoo. Which
15 window manager are you using? kde, or gnome, or what?