From: Zeerak Mustafa Waseem <zeerak.w@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] binary amd64 multilib build of gcc 4.3.4 wanted
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 07:51:08
1 On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 03:37:04PM +0800, William Kenworthy wrote:
2 > Can someone point me to a binary amd64 multilib build of gcc 4.3.4 (same
3 > as the amd64 install CD)? Or create one with quickpkg for me.
4 >
5 > I am finding it impossible to get gcc to build on a diskless system with
6 > an nfs root. All other packages build ok - just not gcc (4.2, 4.3, 4.4)
7 > - Ive replaced individual files with no luck, so want try to emerge a
8 > binary package in the hope that its something Ive missed causing the
9 > failure.
10 >
11 > BillK
16 > --