From: Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] transkode is gone
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 12:02:15
1 Dirk Heinrichs writes:
2
3 > Am Freitag 22 Januar 2010 15:19:14 schrieb Alex Schuster:
4 > > Building it manually does not work at all with gcc-4.3, and with
5 > > lower versions I get somewhat further, but building does not finish,
6 > > too.
7 > >
8 > > Any ideas why it's gone? Or where to look to find this out?
9 >
10 > Is "It doesn't even build." not enough?
11
12 Well, in two months ago it built just fine (I already had gcc-4.3 then), I
13 assumed the ebuild did some patching of the original source to make it
14 build. But maybe it's that other things changed which transkode depends
15 on. But I could not find any bug report about this, so I'm wondering. And
16 I really liked the utility.
17
18 Wonko