From: Grant Taylor <gtaylor@×××××××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] cannot compile sendmail in new gentoo installation
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 16:48:04
1 On 11/13/19 9:51 PM, John Covici wrote:
2 > Hi. I am trying to create a new installation as a chroot from my previous
3 > one since I don't have another box at hand and don't want to take this
4 > one down for several days to recompile everything. Now I am stuck trying
5 > to emerge sendmail. I cannot emerge 8.15.2 nor 8.14.9. The last time
6 > I emerged successfully was under gcc 8.3.0 and so I tried emerging that
7 > but sendmail will not compile. I have ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="~x86 ~amd64" .
8
9 I can't comment on the specific problem you're having. But I can say
10 that sendmail-8.15.2-r2 successfully (re)compiled (emerge -DuNe @world)
11 this past weekend on a current system without any problems.
16 Grant. . . .
17 unix || die