From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gigabyte and controlling fans
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 10:03:33
1 Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > I got no bright ideas on that one :-(
3 >
4 > Monitors and X and HAL and udev and mesa and nvidia and ATI are things that
5 > always JustWorked(tm) for me everywhere...
9 Me too. I know the monitor works with my old rig so it is good to that
10 point anyway. I also know the puter and the cable is good. I even
11 swapped cards and cables too. I'm with another poster tho. I think the
12 card is trying to talk to the monitor but the monitor is so old, it is
13 stuck on mute.
14
15 I sure hate to spend more money on this. Plus, I like my old monitor
16 too. It has a good picture even tho it is old.
17
18 <sighs>
19
20 Dale