From: Michael George <george@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o, gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] openoffice 3.0 problem
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 11:22:39
1 Yesterday I saw that openoffice 3.0 was unmasked for amd64 so I built
2 and installed it. It seemed to work fine on a couple test documents
3 that I opened, but then I ran into a problem with the one which has my
4 household expense spreadsheets.
5
6 I opened it and the data on one of the sheets was there for sure, but
7 there was no tab bar for moving between the sheets. I saved a copy of
8 that spreadsheet into a new file to see if a natively-stored file will
9 have the same problem. It did. I looked to see if there was an option
10 to turn on the sheet tab bar, but I didn't find any.
11
12 So I rebuilt 2.4.1 and tested it on the spreadsheed which I saved with
13 OOo 3.0. It also didn't show the tab bar at the bottom! When I opened
14 my original with 2.4.1, though, it appears fine.
15
16 Has anyone else encountered this type of problem?
19 -M
20
21 There are 10 kinds of people in this world:
22 Those who can count in binary and those who cannot.