From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] cnn.com flash videos crash firefox
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 09:33:42
1 Enrico Weigelt wrote:
2 > * Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
5 >>>> http://www.foxnews.com/ Fair and Balanced.
6 >>>>
7 >>>>
8 >>> *rofl*
9 >>>
10 >>> Joke of the day ;-o
11 >>>
12 >> Nope, not a joke at all. Thinking CNN is fair and balanced would be
13 >> tho. Saying that about NBC would make me laugh so hard I would turn
14 >> blue and die.
17 > You actually believe that crap ?!
18 > Fox is one of those major forces who heavily agitate against the
19 > 911-truth movement, denunciate them as "anarchists" or criminals
20 > (eg. Geraldo w/ his whitepower twillings) and conditions people
21 > to accept NWO.
22 >
23 > Wake up, switch off that megacorp propaganda tube and research
24 > *youself* instead of consuming their brainfuck.
25 >
26 > cu
29 I would say, look in the mirror. What is your "propaganda" is the truth.
30 I feel the same way about CNN that you feel about Fox. I wouldn't even
31 consider anything CNN says unless I saw it myself. Fox at least shows
32 both points of view instead of just one side like CNN and their bed
33 buddies.
34
35 You may also want to consider the ratings of Fox compared to CNN. Fox
36 passed CNN ages ago. Hardly anyone watches CNN over here anymore. Just
37 today it was reported that Oreilly was third in ALL the ratings. Not
38 just news but all the channels. The first two was TNT and the USA
39 network. They do sometimes have good new shows there to watch.
40
41 Have a nice day. :-)
42
43 Dale